- Isolates, repeats and arbitrates on RS-232 signals
- Allows 2 masters to communicate with one slave via buffering of master ports
- 3-port switching for communication between ports A & C or B & C
- 3-wire operation (TX, RX, GND) for each port
- Requires standard 8,N,1 byte format
Selected Build Options
- Voltage Input : 9 to 48 Vdc – Accepts unregulated 9 to 48v DC power supply. Suitable for industrial 24vdc & 48vdc supplies, 12v or 24v battery systems, or supply from any low-cost DC transformer pack. Fully in-rush and surge protected.
- 4-port Isolation – 4 of 4 ground isolation means all data grounds are 100% isolated from each other and the power supply ground. Like 3 of 3 ground design, this is always the safest design option. All redundancy – supporting products (hubs, arbitrators etc) are based on this design.
- DB9 Male connector at ports A and B
- Non-removable 3-way screw terminals at port C